Wedeking from scales/exoticlizards.com & reptile-supplies.net - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 10-05-2005, 09:46 AM   #11
Jim O
That's too bad but it seems they may have left one or more customers in the lurch. Both of them have been on this site since this thread started. It might have been nice had one responded. Given their history of stellar customer service, an announcement somewhere other than a sign on the storefront would have been in character. That they just dropped out of site is disturbing.

Kinda makes one wonder a bit...

Old 10-05-2005, 05:15 PM   #12
WebSlave
Yeah. Surprises the hell out of me. I would have thought Dan and Wendy were in this for the long haul. They built up one hell of a good reputation and are now putting it on ice. The public's memory is way too short to do something like that and pick up the pieces later on. Out of sight, out of mind seems to be the rule with the buying public.

But I can't blame them. I don't know how many times I wanted to throw in the towel myself. Guess I'm just not as smart as them and keep beating my head against the pavement......

Dan and Wendy, good luck to you. All past differences aside, I hope you are doing what is best for you both.

Old 10-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #13
Chris@TSE
Odd... Hope everything is well.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:28 PM   #14
The BoidSmith
Has anyone heard from them again?

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!