For Sale Stunning 2010 VPI Axanthics -Updated, Reduced Holiday Price, Free Shipping! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
snakechaarmer
Stunning 2010 VPI Axanthics -Updated, Reduced Holiday Price, Free Shipping!

I have 2 beautiful VPI Axanthic males born July 31st, 2010. Both are healthy, eating well, and ready for a new home. They both are weighing in at approximately 120 grams.

M-10-01 and M-10-02 are both eating live rat pups, M-10-02 has taken F/T twice with no issues. They are growing like weeds! Detailed feeding records are available by contacting me or on iHerp.

The parents of this group of babies are positively stunning and have exceptional coloration as axanthic adults, with no brown-outs or fading. Pictures, of course, do not do them justice. Their quality should follow into their progeny and they should prove to maintain their excellent color as adults as well!
  • $450 Shipped, FIRM. (Within the Continental USA)
  • Can ship via FedEx, UPS, or SYR.
  • Please see my website for terms & conditions or for more information.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a holiday sale price expiring December 31st, 2010, on exceptional animals. These animals are meticulously cared for in a private setting and their price will change as they age/gain weight.

Photos In Order: M-10-02, M-10-01 (Flash), M-10-01 (No flash), Photos of Parents.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
illbeyoursoldier
Beautiful, Quality Axanthics! The Best I've Ever Seen!
Take it from me!

Old 12-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
snakechaarmer
These two little guys have been sold. Thanks for looking! ^_^
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
axanthic, vpi