First time breeding....need some input....any input - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #1
Skanakis
Question First time breeding....need some input....any input

Alright guys.....This is my First INTENTIONAL breeding with my 2 females and 1 male. Last time was purely unintentional, i was unprepared and no incubator. So Im here to pick your minds. I need input from how to take them off feeding...how long...how to introduce...how to cool down...WHO to cool down..... A-Z guys if you can. I already have read and read and read endless care and breeding sheets. But since i do follow you guys and see your products selling i would love to get your real world tips. I got 1 big coastal female....nice and fattened up...still on feed. 1 jungle carpet female proven...nice and fattened up...and 1 male jungle..proven from my unintentional accident. All still feeding but from once a week to once every 2 weeks. Ambient temps are 82-87 days. Down to 77 night. Thanks guys. Any input is helpful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!