Wedeking from scales/exoticlizards.com & reptile-supplies.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
CheriS
Wedeking from scales/exoticlizards.com & reptile-supplies.net

Anyone know what is going on? Their sites have disappeared a few weeks ago, but I do see that they are still coming online and this site

The reason I am asking is they have not posted for a month here or on other sites I am on that they are registered also, but are showing coming online we are getting inquiries if anyone has heard from them.

Daniel if you see this, can you give me an email I can give to others that are trying to contact you. The old email does not seem to be working either.

Old 09-28-2005, 09:05 PM   #2
WebSlave
Damn..... Dan and I have bumped heads in the past over certain issues, but I do hope he and Wendy are doing OK. Let me know if you hear from him, Cheri, please.

Thanks.

Old 09-29-2005, 01:23 AM   #3
Wilomn
There is no need to worry about them, they are both well.

As far as contact info, I know only the old stuff.

Old 09-29-2005, 05:43 PM   #4
critical bill
I answered a similar inquiry on another board with a fellow member looking for them. Same thing, sites down, haven't seen them. Figured it was likely a technical issue. I recommended they come here to use the PM feature as their email might be down at the moment also.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:46 PM   #5
Axe
They have been here already... they were before Cheri posted this..

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hp?userid=3746
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hp?userid=2948

Both of their profiles show "Last Activity" as today. They showed last activity as being yesterday (for Daniel) and 4 days previous (for Wendy) yesterday. That's why Cheri posted here to see if we could get their attention. Hence Cheri's "but are showing coming online" comment.

Old 10-01-2005, 01:03 PM   #6
ryydered
www.reptile-supplies.net

Hi, does anyone know anything about the Wedeking's, I ordered over $40 of supplies from their website www.reptile-supplies.net more than a month ago, right after I ordered the supplies, their website shutdown and they have not responded to any emails. If someone hears from them or finds anything out about them would you please email me ryydered@hotmail.com
Thanks
Ben

Old 10-01-2005, 04:58 PM   #7
CheriS
Ben

Some others have posted on other sites asking about the same thing and we are directing them to try and reach the Wedeking's through the PM feature here.

I think their business email was through the same server that the website was which has disappeared. Their profile on here shows that one of them have been online daily for the past week. So they are coming here and reading. Try this link and then scroll to send a private message to W Wedeking

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hp?userid=3746

or to send private message to dwedeking

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hp?userid=2948

Make sure it is a PM< the email will just go out again to the server that the website was on and we are pretty sure they are not getting those.

Wes?
Quote:
There is no need to worry about them, they are both well.
Do you have contact with them to know everything is "fine"?

Old 10-03-2005, 03:54 PM   #8
DragonCharm
Anyone try calling or stopping by the store?

Scales - Premium Exotic Reptiles
27620 Commerce Center Dr, Ste 107
Temecula, California
92590 United States Phone: 888-391-9929
Email: Contact Me!
Web: http://www.exoticlizards.com Contact:
Daniel Wedeking

Old 10-05-2005, 07:49 AM   #9
rabernet
Wow, you know I was wondering the same thing, or wondering if they changed web servers and just no one knows their new web addy. I figured if anyone would know anything, it would be Fauna, so came over here to check and found this thread.

I hope everything truly is ok for them. I purcased my ball from them back in July and always loved to check out what animals they had available.

I'll keep checking back to see if anyone has any updates.

Old 10-05-2005, 09:24 AM   #10
chondrogal
I was ready to get some shipping containers a couple weeks ago, went down to my local herp store "Scales"... and was extremely surprised and bummed to find that they HAVE closed the storefront here in Temecula.

I could not see any animals through the shop window, but there was still some supplies on hand. A sign on the wall said 50% off all goods. I've driven by a couple times since then hoping to catch Wendy and Dan cleaning out the shop but have missed them. Would have certainly dropped a bunch of money if I could have on his clearance sale!!!

I own a pet business in the same valley and know most other small pet shop owners and had another store owner tell me she heard that Dan was just plain tired, hadn't had a day off work for the last couple years and that they just needed some time to catch their breath, and supposedly plan to reopen the shop in Murietta when the time comes. That makes reasonable sense to me, don't know if this is all true...... but in the meantime, Dan and Wendy..... I miss you!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!