Best Deal on FEMALE R. chahoua ANYWHERE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 03:49 PM   #1
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Best Deal on FEMALE R. chahoua ANYWHERE!!!

I'm surprised these two girls are still hanging around, so keep reading for a TODAY ONLY deal...

I have two sub-adult female Pine Island R. chahoua that I am making available. Both were produced by Phil Tremper in 2002. I purchased both as babies a couple of months old at the Daytona Expo directly from Phil, which puts them at about a year old now.

Both have done extremely well on a diet of crickets, waxworms, mealworms, baby food(peach is their favorite), and the occasional newborn pinky mouse. Both girls should be close to breeding size and are nice and plump. Both girls weigh 50 grams each and between 8-9 inches TL.

$500/ea or $950/both R. chahoua FIRM, OR, if you PayPal funds TODAY(07/01/03), I will do both for $800(you WON'T beat that price)!!! Shipping not included and for the safety of the animals, will most likely be Delta Dash service, which runs $65-75, or if you wish to risk it, UPS Overnight by 10 am service for $40.

Single R. chahoua females are somewhat difficult to come by without requiring the purchase of a male, and I am not willing to budge much on price as it IS the lowest you will find. Also, no trade offers please. Pictures are available upon request via e-mail.

I do need to sell these fairly quickly to pay off another debt(otherwise they would not be for sale at all).

Payments will be accepted by Money Orders, Personal Checks(must clear before I ship), or PayPal.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread