Gecko passion. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Sam'sIntentReptiles
Gecko passion.

Hi there guys! Iv been a member for about a year now but, haven't posted anything or been on much at all. I'm a gecko lover but, have a few other things. Nothing to rare but, plan on getting my first leachies here in January . Im not positive though. I plan to try breeding here fairly soon too. Last year I bred my first leopard gecko but, she only laid 2 clutches as she was a first year and only 18 months. One of the clutches was infertile and the other was in the incubator and the power went out at night and it was very cold. Unfortunatly the eggs didn't make it. But, Ill be breeding the same female this year and my pair of Gargoyle gecko's I picked up at a show about a year ago. Anyway Im really into geckos and especially Rach's but love tokays too. But, yeah. Anyway thanks guys. Im just trying to break the ice!

Old 11-29-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
rcarichter
Hey Sam! Welcome! I breed rhacs, too. Glad to have you here.

Noelle

Old 12-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
Mira Kaylee
I'm going to get my first Leopard Gecko soon, it must be so exciting to have one established enough to lay eggs! btw hello to the above poster, i live in JC, not too far away!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, reptile