4 Large Boas for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
keokukcyndi
4 Large Boas for sale

We are moving to Arizona so we are downsizing.

All snakes come with individual homemade cages.

1.1 Anerythristic 66% Het Snow Boas. Born in 2007. This pair would make an awesome breeding project, with just a little more plumping. I would not recommend this pair as a family pet, as they are quite feisty and the male can only be handled by an experienced person. Both snakes are gorgeous, and the male has a calico pattern. Price is $500 for the pair and their cages. I can deliver within 150 miles only with a deposit made through a verified account through Paypal. We are moving out of state and not looking to take much with us. Only serious inquiries please. Located in Southeastern Iowa. We also have 2 adult female constrictors 100% het albino $250 Each with 2 foot by 4 foot cages. If you buy all 4 of the snakes I will let my rat breeding rack, which is a homemade 4 pan, open top with wires for feeding on top, all rats that I currently have which include a lot of small rats and a large tank and many water bottles, and I mean many, go with them. Also what ever rodent blocks and bedding will also go with them.
Also, I will throw in a spider ball python with cage, a set of probes, a snake hook, various water dishes and anything else I can find that pertain to snakes. We can send pictures upon request through text, Facebook, or e-mail.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!