Leopard Gecko morph ID help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2016, 06:34 PM   #1
tkurt
Leopard Gecko morph ID help

Hello guys quick question for you guys. So I'm trying to figure out what my one leopard gecko is morph wise. I know she is either a blizzard or a MP, and obviously they are hard to tell apart. She is extremely purple. Last year I bred her to a albino and got normal with poss hets and albinos with poss hets. So I'm assuming she is het albino as well. I sold the babies as pets since I didn't know the exact morph. Well this year I bread her back with her son from last year which is albino het whatever she is and so far that hatches I have 2 normals hets and 4 albino het "X" so I've been waiting for another morph to come out that wasnt albino or normal and I got this baby. It seems like a blizzard because I see almost no pattern on it. But my question is would a albino MP look like this as well? Couldn't find any pics of one. Baby could also be blazing blizzard as well? Thanks for all the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-02-2016, 01:02 AM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Your female is a blizzard het for albino. All of her offspring from the first year were normals het blazing blizzard or albinos het blizzard. The son bred back to her is an albino het blizzard.

This year's results are two normals het blazing blizzard, four albinos het blizzard, and one blazing blizzard.

Hope this helps you.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:04 AM   #3
tkurt
So she not a MP? How can u tell?

Old 05-02-2016, 01:08 AM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Baby MPs start out blotchier. Mom looks like a blizzard. If an MP, she would probably display more disparity between body tone and tail tone, too.

I used to breed all of these years ago and worked heavily with diablo blancos.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:09 AM   #5
tkurt
Thanks for the info. Would a albino murphys look similar to blazing blizzards? Haven't been able to find a pic of a albino np hatchling online. Appreciate the responses

Old 05-02-2016, 01:11 AM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
It would look similar, but I would make a monetary wager on what I stated. lol

Old 05-02-2016, 01:12 AM   #7
tkurt
Thanks a bunch that's what I was hoping for

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!