chinese water dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #1
MrNugz420
Exclamation chinese water dragon

first time posting. please dnt refer me to tricia or any other out dated care sites. ive done heavy research so common info wouldnt help.

any way. i bought 3 baby water dragons from underground reptiles. when i got them they were dark and i didnt want to really handle them so i did a kwik warm bath with water that i sat out for a day. them put them in their enclosure. i waited a few days for them to be more comfotable and noticed little "pimple" looking bumps all over there backs and limbs not really too many on the underside.

there prolly half the size of a human face pimple and the color is the color of skin where it sits.

theres one on the 2nd biggest ones back leg that should show up on camera perfect. but for now literaaly think pimple. without a head.

i have touched the bumps to see if they reacted like there was pain but they dnt mind.
its a new glas terrarium with a front vent humidifier. uvb. temp sits at 80 on left side and 90 under the basking light. but these are not the issue because i got them a week ago.
the tank completely dries but stays humid. i dnt spray cuz the humidifier keeps it humid. the bottom 6" is all water with black gravel and a Fluval u3 sub filter. with a custom 3d back black acrylic painted sides for less stress. humidity stays between 65-80.
can any one with actual experience help? not just references that anyone doing basic research would find. thanks. -nick.

ps. i have contacted underground reptiles and im not slamming them. i just havnt had a response yet and im worried.
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2016, 05:24 PM   #2
MrNugz420
look at the left knee of the one on bottom. hard to see thru the lens but they are all over all 3 of them
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #3
MrNugz420
hopefully a better pic so u can see lights and fan. just at night. fan pointing down on top of heat dome if u can see it.
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #4
MrNugz420
heres another one idk if any are visible i cant preview the pic before i post. o well lol
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2016, 08:49 PM   #5
MrNugz420
ok so im home and got the best pics i could and it wont let me post more then one pic for each reply. 😓
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptile, water dragon