For Sale USCBB Chondros Jewel X D'Huez neonates...lots of historic/designer blood - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 05-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
buddyb
USCBB Chondros Jewel X D'Huez neonates...lots of historic/designer blood

The 2012-2013 pairing of Jewel (JL8.17.07 1-2) and D’Huez (MSBB0911) pairing resulted in 11 neonates (6 maroon/brown and 5 yellow). This clutch began pipping on February 17th of this year, and is 3 months old. I am going to offer two maroon/brown neonates and one yellow neonate to new homes. Shipping will begin in the middle of July (they will be 5 months old by then), or you can save on shipping charges and I will deliver your snake to you at the International Collective Arboreal Symposium (ICAS).

The Dam, Jewel, is from John Leckie’s clutch # 1, and was a red neonate. Jewel looks similar to her mom (EB-94-07- Vi), and her blood line contains the following:

- Trooper Walsh founding stock

- Philadelphia Zoo stock

- Van Mierop blood

- Wild caught Biak blood (NZP)

- The “unkown” in her blood line is the Mark Leshock animals.

Jewel was purchased specifically for this pairing. Her mom (EB-94-07- Vi) has produced several clutches with varying amounts of melanism in both red and yellow neonates.

The sire, D’Huez, is from a joint paring between Marc Spataro’s Mandango (GM-04-08) and a wild caught hormonal blue Jayapura type (Kelme), was yellow neonate and his blood line contains the following:

- Trooper Walsh founding stock

- Philadelphia Zoo stock

- Van Mierop blood

- Al Zulich blood

- Computer Chondro

- AquaGirl

- Lemongirl

- Calico Junior

The maroon/brown neonates are priced at $1500.00 including shipping and insurance.

The yellow neonate is priced at $750.00 including shipping and insurance.

I am open to payment plans, and the above pricing assumes a payment plan. If you don’t need a payment plan the price will be adjusted. Please be sure to read my terms of sale on my website. If you are unsure about my payment plan policy call me to discuss the particulars.

I can be reached via email, buddybuscemi@gmail.com or phone 4 one 0 four 4 six 1one 1 two.

I am not interested in trades.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!