Beautiful Kandys-Dragons 1 year old PET + FULL SETUP PRICE NEG TO GOOD HOME - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
Ijhope
Unhappy Beautiful Kandys-Dragons 1 year old PET + FULL SETUP PRICE NEG TO GOOD HOME

I bought this dragon last winter from kandysdragons and have had zero problems with him since the day i got him. Always ate well one dusted superworms, Hornworms, Kale, collard greens etc. grew and shed great throughout.

In all ways BEAU is an amazing PET, the friendliest most personable dragon i have ever encountered. It breaks my heart to have to sell him but i am in college and am having less and less time for him as my major progresses. So sadly i was faced with the reality that i would eventually have to sell my dear friend.

Beau will Come with absolutely everything that you will need including (many things not in pictures)
-Boamasters Viv - 48x24x24
-Mega ray 100 watt SB with Zoomed deep dome.
-5000K bulb with mini deepdome to increase environmental lumens
- Assorted log hides/sticks/hammocks/dishes/bowels/corner installed in the BOAmaster
-All lights are on a Zilla powerstrip timer

As far as price goes... Beau going to a good loving home is my #1 priority, preferably past dragon owners who are familiar with proper care.
Be reasonable and please email all offers to - Ianjstanhope@aol.com

I am located In DE but will entertain all semi local people interested. (close enough to be able to drive with the large boamaster in the car.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User