3 Years Old Galápagos Tortoises - FL SALE ONLY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-16-2022, 08:31 PM   #1
LRDJ
3 Years Old Galápagos Tortoises - FL SALE ONLY

With sadness, I must sell my two Galápagos tortoises. Born on 6/2019 (G2) and 7/2019 (G1) respectively. Both were acquired from Galápagos Conservation: Three Jays Tortoise Sanctuary in FL. An FWC and USDA licensed and insured private (and possibly the largest) Galapagos tortoise captive breeding facility in the United States.

The two Galápagos tortoises have been together since they were born. No exposure to other tortoises. Diagnostic tests performed within the last year were all negative. I will provide them with the purchase.

Please see the pictures for the current weight and length. These tortoises are approximately between 11 to 12 inches and at this size SEX is UNKNOWN.

Nutrition: Pricky pear cactus, dark greens, papaya, squash, hibiscus leaves, and grasses. Mazuri tortoise LS diet is only given twice a month during the summertime.

This is FLORIDA sales with proof of residency ONLY. Please email me for pricing. PRIORITY will be given to those interested in both tortoises (price discount).

I will provide more information to those interested parties ONLY via email at dr.diaz@lakehowellanimalclinic.com

References upon request.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2022, 08:33 PM   #2
LRDJ
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2022, 05:11 PM   #3
LRDJ
PRICE REDUCED.....

This is FLORIDA sales with proof of residency ONLY. Please email me for pricing.

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2022, 06:16 PM   #4
LRDJ
Still available.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!