SOLD!! Adult Female Western Hognose-Proven **Available again** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
jeffwyatt81
Arrow Adult Female Western Hognose-Proven **Available again**

I have an adult female western hognose that I purchased a few months back from a local breeder, I was told she is a late '06 or early '07 she weighs in at 300 grams and was told she dropped 20 fertile eggs this past season. She has been doing great here with me but I have decided to focus my time on my ball pythons so Im putting her up for sale. She has been feeding on adult mice 2 every 7-10 days and she eats f/t, p/k or non hyper live but mostly f/t and p/k and let me tell you she likes her privacy so I just toss them in the feeding bin with her and walk away but she feeds like crazy taking them frontwards, backwards and just last week I watched her take an adult mouse from the center of it's body folded it in half and swollowed it down, she truly is a beast when it comes to feeding and she is always hungry but has the most gentle disposition and has never struck, hissed or shown any aggression towards me in any way at all and though she is normal she has a nice contrast of colors.

she is now back up for sale, the buyer backed out due to his parents not allowing a mildly venomous snake in their home

Asking $300+ actual shipping through reptiles express. I will consider some trades for ball pythons only.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff Wyatt
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
jeffwyatt81
Thanks to all that inquired, she has now been sold.

Ok, she is now back up for sale, the buyer backed out due to his parents not allowing a mildly venomous snake in their home
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
jeffwyatt81
Bump!! Now Available Again
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2010, 03:31 AM   #4
btaylor
PM sent...

Old 08-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
dakotadave40
is she still available

Old 08-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
jeffwyatt81
Im sorry, I had thought I updated this ad but she will be on her way to her new home tomorrow.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Jeff Wyatt
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread