SOLD!! or Trade MASSIVE Dubia colony LAST CHANCE HAMBURG - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
cguarino30
or Trade MASSIVE Dubia colony LAST CHANCE HAMBURG

Last chance to get it before I feed them all off and freeze the extras. Lowered price to $150 cash or $250 trade. If nobody picks it up by Hamburg, they're going in the freezer.
----------------------------------------------

I have decided to get rid of my dubia colony that has been up and running for almost a year now. I have 3 different bloodlines of dubia to ensure hardiness, the colony is in a 36 by 18 rubbermaid tub (included, with heat mat) and must contain about hundreds of adult females (I'm not going to count them) as well as males and nymphs. Asking $200 for the whole thing. That is a STEAL. I just want the space so I can put in another reptile cage, and I recently found a really good source for my dubias so I no longer want to produce them myself. This colony will be ready to go the day you buy it and is already producing.

I would like to arrange for pickup anywhere in or near the state of New Jersey. I am also open to trades. Nothing in particular in mind, but $300 trade value, and no retics, burms, boa constrictors, or hots. Thank you for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!