Geckos Geckos and More geckos ( phelsuma, bavayia, rhacodactylus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
Geckodude12
Geckos Geckos and More geckos ( phelsuma, bavayia, rhacodactylus)

Hey guys ive got the following available, Really need to move some of these guys out before it starts getting cold.
1.0.3 Phelsuma Guimbeai. Im pretty positive on the sex of the one individual, and can make some educated guesses on the other ones. They are starting to get big and its hard to keep selling them as unsexed but i will for the time being. 225 each or 475 shipped for two of them. These are Hawaiian bloodlines and are all F1 animals.

0.0.8 Phelsuma Borbonica Mater. These animals are all getting pretty big and some are definitely sexable... I can make educated guesses for people who are interested. I can take some photos if people are interested as well but they most all look about the same. Asking 150 each or 800 for the group.
Below is one of the females that produced these guys:

Phelsuma Ornata: 150$ for a lone female. she is a 2008 animal that is a virgin.
Phelsuma Sundbergi Ladiguensis: 50 for a lone female, virginia and stunning.
Bavayia Cyclura: 300 for a 1.5 group, very prolific, i have to keep the male separate because they produce so many babies!
Bavayia Robusta: 300 for a HUGE pair. They are proven and are some of the fattest geckos imaginable.
Rhacodactylus Ciliatus:
Two nice looking males, asking 50 each.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!