Milwaukee Reptiles '05 Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-22-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
Milwaukee Reptiles
Milwaukee Reptiles '05 Breeders

I just wanted to give you all a glimpse intop what we're doing this year. This is by no means all them, just a few. I hope some of these girls/guys will give us a great season, we have high hopes for them all

I apologize in advance to anyone using an 800X600 resolution...

Female

Female

Female

Female

Female

Old picture of our "main" male (he a little brighter and bigger since this picture)

Some Other Gargoyles we currently own:

2 of the gargoyles we're getting tomorrow from RandyS (pictures by Randy):

Old 02-22-2005, 08:17 PM   #2
Crestedleo
Nice!

Nice animals, Brian! Gotta love the gargoyles

Old 02-22-2005, 09:10 PM   #3
Jeremy Letkey
Brian, good luck with the upcoming season. I expect that you will see some nice animals from you this year with that stock.

Old 02-22-2005, 09:16 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
Thanks guys. Jeremy, I gotta take a trip down to see you when I get my tax refund back . I'm still thinking about all those PAs I let you sell to other people last year. You have any good projects for this year that I need to make a special trip for?

Old 02-22-2005, 09:17 PM   #5
progeckos
That’s a very diverse group of breeders you have there Brian. It looks like this year is going to be a good one. Good luck!

Old 02-22-2005, 11:48 PM   #6
KelliH
They are all very nice geckos. Wow, you're lucky to be getting those gargoyles from Randy, they are sweet!

Old 02-23-2005, 12:37 AM   #7
Sunset Gecko
Thumbs up

It looks like you're going to get some killer babies from those breeders. Keep us updated!

Old 02-23-2005, 03:52 PM   #8
USAGECKOS
Brian,

Those are great looking geckos! I especially LOVE that picture with the 2 Gargoyles together! They look so cute!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!