SOLD!! BLOOD REDS!! ALL SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
ABDragons
BLOOD REDS!! ALL SOLD

These 3 would be an amazing addition to any red collection.If you are looking for reds to breed that will throw amazing babies, these are the ones.These are one of the best clutches of reds ive had this year!They are very bright and deep reds, there genetics back them up also if you want i can send pictures of the parents to show just how much there genetics have!The genetics are BLOOD RED X BLOOD RED. They are about 3 to 4 weeks old and are already really really RED. These three are growing very fast. The first two are possible males with amazing colors and some nice bars, the third is a possible female with some outstanding color! They are all eating great on dubias, crickets and vegies. They are $55 each plus shipping!!! The male in the first picture and the one female are sold! The male in the second picture is still for sale, email or pm me if you would like updated pictures. You will have a hard time finding blood reds like this for the price. If you have any questions or comments or are interested in one you can pm me or email me at americanbeardeddragons@yahoo.com
Thank You
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!