usark leadership committee and/or board of directors. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
Upstate Reptiles
usark leadership committee and/or board of directors.

im sure this question will go unanswered but gotta ask. ive noticed on usark.org that the list of leadership personal is blank. my question is, who is on Usark's leadership committee and/or board of directors? is Andrew Wyatt the sole proprietor of this LLC company. public records prove that its not a non-profit & that it in fact a LLC company.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
GREGORY J HALL
Think Ralp Davis is vice president or something along with other big names?

Old 02-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
Upstate Reptiles
why isnt it posted on the website. without proof & contact info on these members then they r just here say & dont really exist?

Old 02-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
Gloryhound
I believe Ralph Davis, Jeff Ronne, Dan Heinz, and Andrew Wyatt is part of the leadership, but I must admit that I myself am having trouble locating the info I once found on the USARK site. Or maybe the leadership has recently changed, I don't know!

I really don't pay a lot of attention. The big thing is they let us know what is coming down and how best to get our message out to our reps. I have a busy life between the 40 to 50 hours minimum I work every week as my day job, taking care of our reptiles (nite job), planning reptile shows, doing educational events, then topping it off with other things I like to do such as BJJ, TKD, playing with my kid, and maintaining a healthy marriage I don't have all the time to do the research they do and appreciate what they do.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
GREGORY J HALL
Why is USARK always comming under fire ? email Wyatt & ask or Ralph Davis??? they are the only thing we got.I dont know for sure?

Old 02-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Upstate Reptiles
i didnt say they was under fire. im looking for contact info.
all emails i have sent have gone unanswered. is this fair to me?

Old 02-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
Metachrosis
Check over at KS,there are quite a few wagging "USARK Director" Sig lines
Not sure what it is they direct ,but . . . . . ??

Old 02-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
Who did you email? Andrew? Maybe Jonathan Brady can advise, did you try contacting him? I know they have public meetings, has anyone gone to the meetings that can advise? Weird that the list isn't showing on the website.

Random internet search I found this:
"There will be an address from Chairman Gary Bagnall <zoomed, he joined in 09, source below*>, the CEO's Report from Andrew Wyatt and a presentation from our lead Washington DC and Florida Consultant, Joan Galvin from the firm of Kelley Drye based in New York City and Washington DC."
http://www.darksidereptiles.com/foru...p?topic=6261.0

*http://www.reptilechannel.com/media/...usark.aspx.pdf

When I recently made a donation I got a thank you email from Ralph Davis. I think Jeff Ronne is also involved?

Old 02-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #9
hhmoore
The "Leadership Team" page on USARK's website is just their template with the page title - no content. I don't remember it being like that before, but I can't say with any certainty that there was ever anything else on it.

Old 02-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
you are correct, it wasn't blank before, so I used the wayback machine and got these, but this is from 2009 so very probably out of date
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!