Gender and Sexuality - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: So who are you? Vote is not public
Straight Male 16 48.48%
Gay Male 2 6.06%
Bi Male 0 0%
Straight Female 9 27.27%
Gay Female 4 12.12%
Bi Female 2 6.06%
Do not wish to say 0 0%
Other. Trans...Genderqueer...you name it. 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
yes yes, hubby sees it as a great perk to our marriage. Gives him hope for the.. *possibilities*
:P
My EX sprung one on me like that a few years ago. I was totally shocked. Didn't even have a clue she liked women.
Needless to say, being a straight male, I naturally had to...... (Psst...I would have been happy just watching.)

Too bad she's a psycho depressed bitch from hell though. I am soo happy to be done with that.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #12
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
HEY!!! Where is the "Lesbian Stuck In A Man's Body" option?
Yeah, I was looking for the butch or dike category. Whats up with that?

Old 11-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #13
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
My EX sprung one on me like that a few years ago. I was totally shocked. Didn't even have a clue she liked women.
Needless to say, being a straight male, I naturally had to...... (Psst...I would have been happy just watching.)

Too bad she's a psycho depressed bitch from hell though. I am soo happy to be done with that.

Oooooh, yes, the ever common psycho bitch.. as most women are these days it seems.

Women in general are too much work. I will stick to merely admiring the beauty of the female form.

At least with men, they tend to be pretty straight forward. not always, but more likely then women.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:29 PM   #14
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by llort
Straaaiiigggghhhhtt!
Sorry ladies i'm Married!
And well documented homophobe.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:55 AM   #15
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Oooooh, yes, the ever common psycho bitch.. as most women are these days it seems.

Women in general are too much work. I will stick to merely admiring the beauty of the female form.

At least with men, they tend to be pretty straight forward. not always, but more likely then women.

I could actually deal with the psycho part. Been accused of that once or twice myself. Maybe even the occasional bitch part. I'm not always in the best of moods either. It's the depressed part I had the hardest time with. 24/7/365 for 10 years.

Never again. It changed me forever.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:04 AM   #16
jfoster38122
Hey Jim,

I work in rescue and have never seen that video. I downloaded it and will prob use it during adoption days.

Jerry

Old 11-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #17
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I could actually deal with the psycho part. Been accused of that once or twice myself. Maybe even the occasional bitch part. I'm not always in the best of moods either. It's the depressed part I had the hardest time with. 24/7/365 for 10 years.

Never again. It changed me forever.

Ouch.. they are called MEDS!!!! I know that is my hubbies biggest issue with me.. the bi-polar, depressed, severe anxiety.. and the list goes on.. yeah.. I am pretty messed up..

which anyone on here from chat knows :P

But I do understand how hard it is to be around that. Especially if it is medical.. there can be no reason for the depression.. it just shows up uninvited .

*sigh* How do sane people do it.. how boring it must be to know what mood you will wake up in. HA HA HA HA

Old 11-07-2007, 12:57 AM   #18
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Ouch.. they are called MEDS!!!! I know that is my hubbies biggest issue with me.. the bi-polar, depressed, severe anxiety.. and the list goes on.. yeah.. I am pretty messed up..

which anyone on here from chat knows :P

But I do understand how hard it is to be around that. Especially if it is medical.. there can be no reason for the depression.. it just shows up uninvited .

*sigh* How do sane people do it.. how boring it must be to know what mood you will wake up in. HA HA HA HA

we love you all the more you crazy one you <3 *MUAH*

Old 11-07-2007, 06:48 AM   #19
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Yer making me feel guilty now. LOL Just kidding.

Actually, I am more familiar with the "beast" than you may think. I spent 15 years chained to a medication bottle.

But like Alicia said, we love ya anyway. It's part of who you are.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #20
ladyserpent7
hmm...this thread made me think.....ive never known or heard of a bi man...i think its the rarest

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!