For Sale VIP Transport, a.k.a. Direct Transport! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 01-04-2024, 01:37 AM   #1
Burzum999
VIP Transport, a.k.a. Direct Transport!

Greetings Everyone,

I am proud to offer VIP Transport, a.k.a. Direct Transport! The greatest aim: Next Day Delivery in most cases! Exempli gratia; leaving Lancaster, PA, at 07:00 and reaching El Paso, TX, at 23:00 next day (2,009 miles), with ≈4 hours of pit stops and ≈7 hours of sleep included! (Coast-to-coast [CTC], or more than ≈30 hours of driving basically [pit stops and sleep not included], will be Second Day Delivery. I drive from ≈07:00-00:00 = 17 hours, the rough breakdown being ≈15 hours of driving and ≈2 hour of pit stops.)

Inspired by the occasional request to do a single-Shipment run, and by my growing involvement in the mammal transport worlds where this practice exists, this proposition has other benefits besides Next Day Delivery, including but not limited to:

• NO limit to the size of the Shipment and NO ‘Large Shipment Surcharge’!
• …therefore, unlimited people can go in on the Shipment to divvy up the transport fee!
• NO ‘Extended Territory Surcharge’, not even CTC!
• You may use Your own boxes, bins or crates if You prefer!
• NO, or severely-mitigated, risk of cross-contamination!*
• In the same climate-controlled vehicle as always, and thus NO unnecessary daily inspections given the short time in transport!
• Many categories of animals exempt from my Conditional Live Arrival Guarantee would be guaranteed! (Exempli gratia; neonate and WC serpents, and amphibians, aquatic turtles and young crocodilians if packed correctly.)
• Still “door-to-door", whether home, work or another public place of Your choosing!
• Point A to Point B, straight n’ simple!
• Protected by my Pet Care Insurance!

*If multiple people convene to contribute their own animals into one (1) Shipment, I cannot and will not be held responsible for any cross-contamination! I would then definitely, strongly advise using Your own boxes, bins or crates for sure, for segregation purposes, if We need more than my six (6) bins.

Mammal transporters charge anywhere from $1.00-$2.50 per mile from Point A to Point B, not round-trip from their home, for VIP / Direct Transport, depending on how far the Points are from their home, but also lessening the fee if one (1) VIP / Direct Transport leads into another, among other variables. I will implement this same price structure, exempli gratia: Lancaster, PA-->El Paso, TX (or vice versa) will be $1.00/mile = $2,009, but Houston, TX-->El Paso, TX (or vice versa) will be $2.00/mile = $1,492 (746 miles).

Compared to my normal itinerary service and especially to Delta, this is very expensive; however, I have seen Buyers in the mammal worlds utilize VIP / Direct Transport for animals cheaper than Many of You spend on herps! …granted, mammals need more attention and care, even being delivered next day.

Still; VIP / Direct Transport may serve Your interests and provide You a great peace of mind if transporting sensitive, expensive, high-end and / or rare species, morphs or mutations, including but not limited to: Lachesis melanocephala, Protobothrops mangshanensis, Pseudocerastes urarachnoides, leucistic Cottonmouths or albino Bitis rhinoceros. But Hel; I’ll utilize this service to transport whatever is worth it to You (et alia, if multiple people are going in on the Shipment), no matter the Shipment value!

If You want the climate-controlled care and reliability You’ve come to love after >3 years and 44 itineraries to date, but also the guaranteed timeliness of Delta (traffic from weather, accidents and construction permitting), consider Obscure Gems Reptiles, LLC’s VIP / Direct Transport Service!

Sincerely,

Timothy Gould
Obscure Gems Reptiles, LLC
Cell: (413) 427-4832
Destroyer1000000@aol.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083197847409
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carrier, delivery, delta, fedex, transport