Large Female Asian Water Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-14-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
croc1976
Large Female Asian Water Monitor

Semi-handable Female Asian water monitor, I am going to say of breeding size because she just laid 15 duds the other day.... No males have been with her, so I am guessing more then likely no good.... Down sizing do to moving in a couple months, Full tail, does have a broken claw or two ( They are Growing back) Eats Rats, Chicks, Chicken Gizzards,Fish and anything she can get in her mouth.....

I am going to say most of the time she does not want to be handheld. She is more of a looker then one you would hold. I am sure with some work she will be ok. Her colors and what not do no justice in the pics witch I can text to you. ( Computer crashed) and I do not have them on my work computer.. But trust me if you will, you will not be disappointed in this monitor at all! Please if you have any questions, you can text me at 816 678 6542 Please let me know where you seen the add....

I am experianced at shipping, but something of this size would be easier to pick up..... I can possiably meet as well, just depends where your at and cost of gas could be worked out... But if shipping is needed and your willing to pay we can work that out.... Ok, I can't think of anything else right now, but if you have questions please ask!!

I am asking $800 Cash, I may take partial trades, depending what you have Trade/Cash value will be $1000

Old 01-18-2016, 05:45 PM   #2
croc1976
Update ***** Will Trade for Uromastyx Lizards and Some Tortoise's ( Maybe Legal Weapons) Please text me only as I am not always on here..... Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
asian, lizard, monitor, trade