Fire? Vanilla? Or really nice normal? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
Hjuakis
Question Fire? Vanilla? Or really nice normal?

Hi, i bought this female 66% poss. DH Albino Pied girl early 2012. At the time she was around 800ish grams. Right now i don't have a scale to weigh her in but judging by her size i would say somewhere between 1600-1900 grams. Anyways, she has not darkened up at all since i got her unlike some of my other bps have and she has a very light/yellow tone to her with some nice blushings in some spots. My question is that could she possibly be a morph? Say a fire or vanilla or is she just a nice normal, or does it have to do with the possibilities of her being a double het. I took a couple of pics of her and the last one of a normal looking het pied girl thats around the same size for comparison. So leave me your thoughts/opinions about her!
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
Hjuakis
You can't really see it in the pic but her head is very blushed out and she has a high yellow/orange behind her head near the beginning of her neck.
Also here are 2 more pics of the belly.
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
Might be a new morph!

Old 02-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
PlatinumRosePythons
It might be because she's het albino. I have a het albino that looks like a hypo.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
nickyp0
i say bad pic's maybe if you took some in natural light with out the flash may help.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
Runtzz
Pm Tom pecanic, he likes new morphs all the time.. He might be able to help you more.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runtzz View Post
Pm Tom pecanic, he likes new morphs all the time.. He might be able to help you more.
New morphs popping up left and right these days! It's awesome! lol.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #8
Hjuakis
Yeah sorry for the bad quality nick but sadly thats the best i could do at this moment
But say it is a new morph, how would i go about seeing what she is? What males should i consider crossing her with? Right now im just planning on crossing her with a male DH Albino pied to see what she proves out to be. But after that should i cross her with a fire? a vanilla? a special? some other morph?

Old 02-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
Runtzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
New morphs popping up left and right these days! It's awesome! lol.
Of course.. That's why anyone with a "new morph!" As you say, should contact you since you know all the morphs that are new.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
skirtinthedirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjuakis View Post
Yeah sorry for the bad quality nick but sadly thats the best i could do at this moment
But say it is a new morph, how would i go about seeing what she is? What males should i consider crossing her with? Right now im just planning on crossing her with a male DH Albino pied to see what she proves out to be. But after that should i cross her with a fire? a vanilla? a special? some other morph?
I do believe that Mr. Pecanic is being sarcastic and trying to make a joke by suggesting it's a new morph, unfortunately at your expense (correct me if I'm wrong, Tom).

If she proves to be DH albino pied and she were mine, her only breeding job in life would be to make albino pieds and hets. I wouldn't waste a season trying anything else unless it was also something DH albino pied.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fire, morph, vanilla