For Sale Arroyo/rios! Including an orange dream arroyo! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-02-2021, 12:08 PM   #1
snowgyre
Arroyo/rios! Including an orange dream arroyo!

I have these four babies available from an orange dream enchi arroyo x arroyo clutch. The dam may actually be a rio (super form of arroyo), I have yet to hatch a normal from her. I purchased the dam directly from Dan Wolfe when he retired, so no doubting genetics here. I did purchase the dam as an arroyo, but she was one of the last ones he sold from his collection and we were good friends (got chased by a grizzly bear together, a real bonding experience, haha), so I think he slipped me a rio without telling me so.

- male arroyo, $200
- female arroyo, $400
- female arroyo possible rio, $400
- female orange dream arroyo, $700

Shipping is between $40-90 extra depending upon your zip code. I am currently only shipping to hubs, as FedEx residential delivery has been completely unreliable since COVID hit.

I need a female special pied and a white lace male. I have other animals available (especially ghost pied project animals) I can use to complete trades, or cash for the right animal. I will not ship first in trades unless you've been on this forum longer than I have and have positive reviews.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!