**Need superworm vendor that will ship tonight for Fri delivery** - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 09-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #11
Junkyard
Also you can try www.americancricketranch.com they are here in So. Cal

Old 09-15-2005, 06:26 PM   #12
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookreptiles
you might try http://www.armstrongcricket.com/super.htm. they are located in georgia but they ship any day of the week and they do overnight delivery and also deliver on saturdays (if that is an option for you).
Just got home and with them on EST it's probably too late, many shipping depots are only taking packages until 6:30-7 EST.

I had a few probs with ACR so I won't be ordering from them, nothing major just was a hassle a few times.

Probably too late at this point to get something together now, especially considering I have to go to work soon. Going to pick up some wax worms and maybe supers if they have them at *shudder* Petsmart to get me through the weekend. Armstrong is tempting with the Sat delivery option but I imagine it's $12.50 or so like it says on my airbills so I think I'm just going to suffer through with what I can get locally. Luckily I only have 9 adult dragons at this point, if I had a ton of babies on hand I couldn't suffer through local pet store prices on crix and would have to swallow the Sat delivery charge. Thanks anyway guys.

Old 09-15-2005, 06:51 PM   #13
South Dixie Dragons
TRY: www.grubco.com

Old 09-16-2005, 10:03 AM   #14
Tere Salazar
Just Saw This

I know I missed your deadline, but I just saw this today. If you order by Noon on Thursday from www.reptilefood.com, they will overnight for Friday delivery. Once you put items in your basket, the shipping page will come up saying the expected shipping and delivery date. I've been ordering from them for well over a year, and have had only 1 very small problem in that time...they forgot to put my mealworms with me order. Once I notified them, they shipped the mealies out that day.

Anyway, I know this won't help for the current situation...but thought it might be useful if there is a next time!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!