10 gallon w/ custom background - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
stolenheron
10 gallon w/ custom background

I just picked up a bumblebee toad last monday. It came with a small exoterra cube which is plenty for 1 or 2 toads, however, I want a bit more for this little guy and maybe order some friends

built this 10 gallon setup this weekend. pond foam sealer, black silicone w/ cocofiber/peat moss/vermiculite mixed background, driftwood I collected at home, some moss and plenty of river rock pebbles. The tank had a huge crack on one side so my friend gave it to me for free, it wouldnt matter since it isnt meant to hold water. I resealed the tank with silicone and then added foam so the crack really didnt matter and wasnt visible.

I plan on putting my bumblebee and some bumble bee pals into this tank, but until I get more I decided to catch some local toads all about 1.5" (2 fowlers and 1 american) to test it out. so until I get more bumbles in, these guys will rule the terrarium and then be released back in the forest where I caught them. Oh I will also cover the layer of pebbles with peat moss when I move the bumbles in.

if anyone wants these toads they are welcome to pay for shipping for them or pick them up locally

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!