For Sale T+ Costa Rican and dhet Costa Rican Leopards. RARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-12-2014, 10:37 AM   #1
Warren_Booth
T+ Costa Rican and dhet Costa Rican Leopards. RARE

Next week will more than likely be my last shipping week until the Spring. As a result, this is the last chance to get these before then. We are also offering long term payment plans (i.e. 4) that will take us through to prime shipping time again.

1.1 Costa Rican T+. These are a very unique and rare form T+. The adults are very small. Breeding males (7 years old) approx. 3ft, and females approx. 4ft. I keep the females in CB70s with more room than they ever need. I am unaware of anyone producing these in the last few years, and no others this year. Only 1.1. left for sale. Eating defrost adult mice. $1450 each or $2500 the pair.

adults -

2.1 dhet Costa Rican T+/Leopards. These are the only ones in the world. I only produce 6.5 and am keeping 2.2. The visual homozygous Costa Rican T+ leopard has not been produced yet. This is a chance to be on the cutting edge and produce a new morph. $3000 per pair, $1450 lone male. Eating defrost fluff mice.

Free shipping on all animals through ship your reptiles.

UP to 4 month payment plans possible with a non-refundable $250 deposit.
References available upon request.

Some trades considered.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!