08 male biak x biak/sorong NEW PIC.'S! plus black 24" cubed "complete" enclosure $750 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Brutis17
08 male biak x biak/sorong NEW PIC.'S! plus black 24" cubed "complete" enclosure $750

08 male (EA08047Vi) from Eddie Aste's biak X biak/sorong clutch, i have all original paper work lineage and feeding charts. This guy is an absolute eating machine, hes in perfect health never had a problem and never once refused a meal. he was a red neo and is turning out to be a nice hy/tricolor $750 for snake and enclosure
the following pictures were taken a few months ago in may:

here are some updated pics i took in september but not only does my camera suck, but he wouldnt stay still for a second. he hasent changed much at all aside from size. looks like hes going to keep alot of the yellow!

New pics this month of November,He just got done feeding and has some blood stains on him.

black 24" cubed enclosure "complete" this is the enclosure he would come with, i only have one enclosure and it will go with which ever snake i sell first unless the interested party does not want the enclosure for whatever reason.

this enclosure is missing 1 perch and has a small crack on the bottom right that you can make out in the photos but it does not effect it in anyway asides cosmetic appeal. still holds heat and humidity quite well!

looking towards local sales at this time i am located on longisland ny, i am willing to deliver or meet within reasonable distance. let me know if your interested. thanks,

vinny
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!