REDUCED PRICE High White Leopard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-12-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
barakahbreeder
REDUCED PRICE High White Leopard

This guy is just under 4", an eating machine, shy but very active, healthy and growing fast. He's about a year and a half old and getting whiter every month. I got him as a her but she turned out to be a he. (I think) He's an extra so I'm moving him on to someone who can use his great genetics or who wants a really cool looking pet tortoise. Price is $300 plus shipping. Shipping is through ship your reptiles and is coming from the D.C. Area. If you prefer a different method of shipping just let me know. The only trades I'm interested in are Retic's.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #2
tonyamoore
I'm interested in the tort I live in Virginia where are you please email me tonyamoore62@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
high white, leopard, male, tortoise