Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Date 2009! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:10 AM   #91
royal1reptiles
Quote:
I have a pic of Frog Girl
If i could only figure out how to post a pic Some one needs to help me!!!

Old 07-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #92
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
If i could only figure out how to post a pic Some one needs to help me!!!
When you are making your post scroll down a little to where it says "Manage Attachments". A new smaller screen will pop up and you then click on "Browse". Locate, attach and then Upload" your picture. Once done you can close that window and post your reply with picture attached.

Old 07-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #93
garweft
I had a good time, especially watching Chuck enjoy his new Candoia. I would like to think that I played a small part in making it happen.

Hey look my butt made it in the photo album....maybe in Sept there will be a pic of the rest of me....

Old 07-14-2009, 05:54 AM   #94
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I had a good time, especially watching Chuck enjoy his new Candoia. I would like to think that I played a small part in making it happen.

Hey look my butt made it in the photo album....maybe in Sept there will be a pic of the rest of me....
Matt,

Did you see how happy Chuck's new Candoia was to be with it's new owner? Well let's just say there wasn't any doubt that it eats well and recently.

And lets see if I can get Kristy's pics posted for Amanda.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:26 AM   #95
porkchop48
Really did we have to include my double chin?

Bring on the weight watchers....

It was great show. I had a blast. Finally met Garweft. Very very nice guy :-)
And the best part of my day was watching Dennis cringe every time I walked by. What a sissy man. I took a few pics and will post them soon :-)

Amanda - your show gets better and better every time. Keep up the great work.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:59 AM   #96
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Really did we have to include my double chin?

Bring on the weight watchers....

It was great show. I had a blast. Finally met Garweft. Very very nice guy :-)
And the best part of my day was watching Dennis cringe every time I walked by. What a sissy man. I took a few pics and will post them soon :-)

Amanda - your show gets better and better every time. Keep up the great work.
At least you can smile. My pic looks like I am doing my Pirate imitation (damn Bell's Palsy) while holding my balls.

You are correct, Matt (Garweft) is a nice guy.

Yeah, Dennis kept looking around like he was expecting someone to hit him with a chair at any minute. You probably caused him more damage not whoopin' on him. Oh well, September will be here in no time and we call all be witness to Dennis doing his ball python imitation again.

And with my back bothering me there wans't any naked or otherwise piggyback rides. Again, September is looking like it is going to be an exciting show.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #97
royal1reptiles
hummm

DAND~Thank you for posting my pic for me ~ sorry christy for the shot of the double chin if you would of just took care of Dennis that would probably been enough exercise to get rid of it... Maybe in September we can take a pic after you take care of him and see if it is gone. I need to get in on the action as well because i seem to have a triple chin lately

~Matt In September i will make sure to take a few pics of you and your awesome animals for the web site and posts. We will also get a much better pic of your butt so every one can see it haha..

Thank you to every one again that is supporting the show i will always do my best to grow the show and keep every one happy! Thanks again as with out all of you there would be no show at all!

Old 07-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #98
mvite
I think I liked all this better when I only knew screen names.

Like this shot--It's the first time I met Jim R. I can almost hear the harps playing in the background.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #99
Randolph's Redtail's
We can't all be pretty, Mark just be glad are animals look better than we do!

Old 07-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #100
porkchop48
I think I liked it better when I did not have a huge pic telling me to lay off the twinkies.

It took me to about 4 months ago to figure out what Jims name was. I just always referred to him as the " guy with the hat"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh reptile show