Glass tanks as housing for monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-25-2004, 09:48 PM   #1
djmidkiff
Glass tanks as housing for monitors

I have a 50 gal breeder tank (36x18x18) that I am using as TEMPORARY housing for a monitor. I am interested in seeing other people's pictures of any similar enclosures they might be using so I can get some ideas. I am trying to decide the best way to set it up, to optimize the needed humidity and temperature levels. I DO know what items I need, so I'm not looking for a supply list. ) Thanks!!!

Old 02-28-2004, 03:00 PM   #2
jenn
i'll have a picture of my old cage for you either by the end of today or tomarrow. my old one is a 40gal tank. i did very simple but mr creepy seems to have liked it a lot.
jen

Old 02-28-2004, 04:53 PM   #3
djmidkiff
Thanks! That would be awesome....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!