F1 USCBB'23 Malaysian King Cobras - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 05-09-2023, 03:01 PM   #1
NCVenom
F1 USCBB'23 Malaysian King Cobras

True captive bred and born O. hannah available to experienced venomous keepers. Produced by myself from LTC adults. Assist feeders are $1500 each, snake eaters will be $2500 each, and rodent eaters will start at $3k. These are pure Malaysians actually produced here in the United States, not wild caught or "captive hatched" imports from Indonesia. Each snake will include the egg shell that it hatched from. In the interest of preserving genetic diversity, I will not be selling sexed pairs. For those wishing to aquire breeding stock, I will be working to produce unrelated offspring next year. All state and local laws apply. Proof of experience and legal residency required. If your state requires a permit, I will verify it's validity. Short term (30 day) payment plans may be considered with a 25% NONREFUNDABLE deposit.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2023, 08:58 PM   #2
Swaggersthecat
I'm down. 516 943 7524
Jeff

Old 05-10-2023, 12:21 PM   #3
TheFangFactory
jeff, you're not fit to work with goldfish. I hope people stop selling to you. Ben, i apologize for posting this on your ad.

Old 05-10-2023, 04:56 PM   #4
Jesus_V
Sent a pm

Old 05-11-2023, 01:43 AM   #5
NCVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFangFactory View Post
jeff, you're not fit to work with goldfish. I hope people stop selling to you. Ben, i apologize for posting this on your ad.
As long as it's true you have nothing to apologize for. I don't know him, but if you know something I don't then let it be known. We're holding on for dear life as a community, and improving that starts with doing a better job of policing ourselves.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2023, 02:41 PM   #6
Swaggersthecat
I've never met anyone as irresponsible, unreliable or sneaky as Jeremy. He's misrepresented the truth time and again, maligned reality then blamed me. I do not emulate improper behavior, and I don't share details of private transactions. I will however say that the outcome of my interactions with him left me very disappointed in his judgement and overall character.

Old 07-16-2023, 12:59 AM   #7
NCVenom
Bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2024, 05:15 PM   #8
mk11thomp
holy friggen cow. I bought my USCBB back in July for a fraction of what you're asking. What a joke. Highway robbery in action

Old 01-26-2024, 07:40 PM   #9
TX_MARINE
Stfu Michael stop being a tool.

Old 03-10-2024, 08:59 AM   #10
Bearded Mfer
Do you have any left?

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!