1.1 Tri-Color Hypo Hondurans - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
Mike@boakingdom.com
1.1 Tri-Color Hypo Hondurans

These are both very well started '06 babies, produced by Jaap Kooij in Holland. Jaap is very well know for his high-white tricolor hypos as well as his super wide white banded hypos. The female has the white bands typical of Jaap's lines, the male has cream bands with heavy orange tipping.

You can read more about Jaap's Milksnakes on my website, http://www.amazontreeboa.org

The pair is $500

Call or email for more info
Mike@amazontreeboa.org
708-428-5616

Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
Mike@boakingdom.com
breeding potential

Just to give you an example of what this pair may produce, here's one of their siblings....
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2007, 01:09 AM   #3
mcgrath5860
tri-colors.

Mike this is mike the guy near you that bought the hypo female last year. I am in carbondale right now but will be back your way in two months. I am interested in these guys but wont be able to purchase or pick up until I get there. Let me know what you think about this. You can email me at celticdragons@hotmail.com. Also maybe interested in a pair of wide border oketees. Thanks Mike

Old 01-21-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
Mike@boakingdom.com
Exclamation typo....price correction

I was just looking over this ad, I just noticed I made a HUGE mistake...the pair is $700, not $500.

I couldn't find a way to edit the original post, so I'll just put the correction here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2007, 12:15 AM   #5
Mike@boakingdom.com
Sold

This pair is SOLD
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread