hold backs... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
snakesRkewl
hold backs...

Just got moved, been really hectic moving snakes into a new place in the middle of egg dropping season,
but I'm finally settled in.

We got one clutch right away after moving, 5 eggs from Clown X pewter, sadly 2 were slugs.
Hope the odds work well for us on those 3 eggs.
Then we got a clutch of 7 from Lesser or black pastel X normal,
3 more clutches and we'll have our 11 clutches down for the year.

Just some random pics...

Yellowbelly female looking good, can't wait to see what the new yb line will produce for us...

New line yellowbelly bred to clown ~ Glowing like a good girl, yellowbelly het clowns will be our last clutch of the season...

Yellowbelly 100% het clown female...

Yellowbelly het clown on left, new line yb on right...

Bumblebelly female...

Queenbee and bumblebelly females...

Queenbee female...

Ivory Male...

Pinstripe female...

Black Back Enchi male...shooting him to enchi, sugar and possibly butter females next season.

Pastel lesser female, sibling to queenbee female...

Here's looking at another amazing season, hope everyone has an amazing season too!

Old 07-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
bkline
Love that enchi picture

Old 07-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
radera5
Congrats on a successful move. Great pics and a great looking collection. Good luck with all the odds.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
snakesRkewl
Brendan
Quote:
Love that enchi picture
Thanks, he's a bit dark due to the black back gene "I believe" but I've no doubt he'll make some stellar combo's

radera5
Quote:
Congrats on a successful move. Great pics and a great looking collection. Good luck with all the odds.
Thanks Amanda, thankfully my partner has half the collection, moving 22 snakes, 5 of which were gravid,
was not easy but it's done and all is well.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
Redneck_Crow
That's one heck of an nice enchi, it's easy to imagine that going well with a sugar. Or really well with a fire.

Old 07-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Shadera
Moving sucks.

Glad things are going well.

Old 07-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
snakesRkewl
Quote:
That's one heck of an nice enchi, it's easy to imagine that going well with a sugar.
Or really well with a fire.
Thanks, he was produced by Mark Petros,
took me two years to pull the trigger on an enchi I liked, getting 2 genes in one for the price of a single gene made the wait well worth it!
Enchi X fire would be a good one, hoping to grab up a fire combo female in the future, if my buddy Brian would cooperate, haha...

Quote:
Moving sucks.
Glad things are going well.
Thanks,
just glad it's over and it didn't foul up our season...

Old 07-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
MrBig
That queenbee wants to come live with me, see she is trying to get here in her solo pic. Great snakes, but that queenbee keeps drawing me back.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
That queenbee wants to come live with me, see she is trying to get here in her solo pic. Great snakes, but that queenbee keeps drawing me back.
My buddy's hold back, she's an amazing snake, I hope he lets me breed her eventually

Old 07-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #10
bxjoon
that enchi is smoking

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!