SOLD SOLD 2020 Inferno males SOLD SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-29-2021, 03:42 PM   #1
blichtenhan
SOLD SOLD 2020 Inferno males SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD I purchased a pair of "inferno" hognose from Jeff Clayton in 2015. I have two males from those snakes that hatched last year, very nice and big snakes.

The top photo is a few months old, outside, overcast and the second picture is this week.

Eating every time offered, f/t large pinks, small fuzzies. I would anticipate both would breed easily next year.

Each snake is priced at $250, but previous customers can ask for discount or discount offered for multiple snakes purchased.

Shipping is additional, about $60 for up to 4 snakes.

2021 babies will start hatching soon, and I should have some red x inferno babies including anaconda and super anaconda which would pair nicely with one of these males.

I also anticipate some arctic supers, arctic anacondas, super arctics, and a few anery anacondas het snow, and other misc. hognose, some corns and kisatchie ratsnakes.

The best way to reach me is email @ lakewaymedical@hotmail.com, or text, 512 626 0278.

Thanks for checking my post, Brad Lichtenhan
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2021, 11:46 AM   #2
Hognose Heaven
What us an inferno morph? Never heard of it before in western hognose.

Old 10-04-2021, 12:50 PM   #3
blichtenhan
Infernos

I suspect they are a line of selectively bred high gold/red. I looked them up on Jeff Clayton's website recently, he does not mention them in the last several years, but did have photos of them from several years ago.

Here are photos of the pair I bought from him many years ago. First pic is male from today. Next two photos are the female from when I first got her. Obviously different exposures. I still have the male, the female died earlier this year.

Brad Lichtenhan
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2021, 04:55 PM   #4
Hognose Heaven
Hi. Thanks for the quick response. They look like they are red AND purple AND yellow/gold. Beautiful snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!