Animal Superstore start-up needs your help!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-17-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
Pythonbreeder99
Animal Superstore start-up needs your help!!

Hello everybody,
Its been a while since I've posted, I have been working on bigger projects than the breeding groups lately. I have been working on a business model/plan for an animal superstore unlike any other. Sort of a Cabellas for keeping animals rather than hunting them type of deal. Anyways, I've just setup a website, and a Facebook page which I'll link below. Take a look at the links and tell me what you think, open to suggestions all around it's still a work in progress, but I think it's off to a good start. I'm calling it "Animallia"

http://www.animallia.us/
http://www.facebook.com/animallia.us
http://www.gofundme.com/animallia

Old 09-17-2014, 11:39 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
You are in my area. That sounds kind of amazing. Do you have a floorplan or anything like that set up yet? Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this!

Old 09-17-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
Pythonbreeder99
I do have a floorplan in place but I'm still figuring out the 3D animation on "blender". The building will be square and the shopping area circular, and the corners will be used as vet offices, and utility/pump rooms and the fishing pond in the center of the circle with one massive Viv right inside the entrance. I'll post a screenshot of the basic plan once I finish it, probably within the next day or two. Thank you for the support!!

Old 01-30-2015, 01:44 AM   #4
dhct301
That sounds really cool. I live in manchester. I lived in south windsor for 8 yrs. Westage and

Old 01-30-2015, 01:45 AM   #5
dhct301
Candlewood. Hit post by mistake. Where you looking to open?

Old 02-01-2015, 12:43 PM   #6
Pythonbreeder99
This wont happen for years to come it will cost upwards of 10 million to build and start, and when it does it wont be in CT. I'm thinking northeastern PA, mostly because of the looser animal laws and that it wont be too far for people to travel from around New England and surrounding areas.

Old 02-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #7
snowgyre
Sounds like a neat idea. If you're thinking of a taxonomic class though, it's spelled Animalia, not Animallia.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #8
Pythonbreeder99
I'm well aware, however its a mall for animals, so I've added an L lol

Old 02-02-2015, 06:39 AM   #9
dhct301
Hey that's awesome man. I know you, you work at aquatic wildlife. I bought a few fish. I was the guy talking to you about your res turtles you had. You were telling me you had caught biggest snapper in ct. I'll come in again we can chat. I'm a turtle nut lol

Old 02-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #10
snowgyre
Haha, gotcha Cody. May want to emphasize the spelling 'error' then with some capitalization? Maybe AniMALLia for effect?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!