Wanted. Baby snake. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-19-2021, 02:00 PM   #1
RUBYRW
Wanted. Baby snake.

Hello all,

My son is looking for a snake and I was leaning towards a corn snake or ball python.
We don't need anything special, just a normal safe snake for my son to learn with and care for. I unfortunately only see very expensive ones.
Does anyone have babies with are cheap or can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2021, 02:59 PM   #2
Lucille
Welcome!
Richard I'm not sure how soon you want to acquire your pet. I do suggest doing research first and setting up the habitat prior to purchase.
There is a large reptile show in Tinley Park Illinois in October. It would be a wonderful fun day for you and your son and an opportunity to meet reptile breeders. If you talk to them about what you want they may be able to get it for you.
Also you can research rescue organizations in the area to see whether you can adopt. And you can put a wanted ad in Craigslist, many times snakes become available for free or cheap and include habitat when the owner has to move or go to college.
Good luck!!

Old 06-20-2021, 06:59 AM   #3
E.Shell
Many of the expensive snakes you are seeing are probably unusual color morphs that command high prices.

Look for "Normals" and prices should be much more reasonable.

How old is your son? I like corns snakes better, but ball pythons are easier to handle and more fun if your son is very young.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!