Did anyone see this??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2006, 12:16 PM   #11
perefalcon
by everything that's on his site, I have only one thing to say about him ( and I apologize for the generalization to anyone who may fit into this social class and is a decent person)

SPOILED LITTLE RICH BOY WHO'S MOMMY AND DADDY CUT HIM OFF!

There, now that I've vented.....what a scam!!

Old 04-25-2006, 01:01 PM   #12
houdini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I can see selling bird eggs....as long as they aren't subjected to extreme temperatures, they can very safely be shipped and successfully hatched. Many hatcheries sell them, and I have in fact purchased fertilized eggs at auctions. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think this was possible with gecko eggs however....
I wasn't so sure about the bird eggs, I have heard that they can be sold but like you said without being subjected to extreme temps. But anyone who breeds any kind of reptile should know about what temp flucuations can do to a developing embryo. This is almost right up there with Petco selling reptiles with death breathing down their neck. IMO

Old 04-25-2006, 01:12 PM   #13
geckonate
Guys, temperatures aside...if gecko eggs get flipped upside down or even jostled, the fetus dies! There would be no conceivable way to ship a gecko egg without some movement inside the box...

What a tool!!!

Old 04-25-2006, 01:16 PM   #14
geckonate
*sorry I meant embryo, not fetus...

Anyway, good post again Gregg. I'm glad to see that you're helping to educate the masses.

Sorry for the double post.

Old 04-25-2006, 01:28 PM   #15
nicolai
good,bad, or indifferent my sister actually had a bird egg shipped to her (from ????) and still has the bird today. It is a toucan. It is the friendliest bird i have ever seen, eats cherries and stuff right out of your hand. Before you ask, she was sent a band with the egg from the breeder.

P.S. it hatched 17 days after she got it.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:10 PM   #16
www.leogeckos.com
I emailed "coldbloods" to see if he was serious, and he was! He would ship an egg from Maryland to Arizona (where I live) . Is he crazy?

Old 04-25-2006, 04:18 PM   #17
nicolai
did he guarantee that it will hatch out???

Old 04-25-2006, 04:27 PM   #18
WindyO
Just from looking at his home page is enough to get an opinion of him. This just adds to it though.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:28 PM   #19
Gregg M
This just tells me one thing... He obviously cares more for a 5 dollar bill than the life of a leopard gecko.... He is the type of "breeder" this hobby can do without.....

Old 04-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #20
The NY Gecko
I think its time I bust out the barnding iron yet again, eh Jeanne?(reference from another thread)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!