Did anyone see this??? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #31
LeosForLess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee Reptiles
KS would likely remove a thread bashing it's paying advertisers.... they're not nearly as nice as Webslave...
Sombody wanted to know of a good breeder in the WI area and i said garrick deymeyer and gave his site and that thread was deleted. Theyre way too strict.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #32
geckonate
I emailed him and here's the response:

"With regard to you question, we are working on a successful manner in which to ship fertile leopard geckos eggs, so that they will arrive viable an extremely high percentage of the time; however, as for now, we are only permitting for pick-up and delivery, based on successful trials. Yes, we do guarantee fertile eggs."

-Courtland from Coldbloods.com

If this is any consolation to anyone.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:37 PM   #33
The NY Gecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckonate
I emailed him and here's the response:

"With regard to you question, we are working on a successful manner in which to ship fertile leopard geckos eggs, so that they will arrive viable an extremely high percentage of the time; however, as for now, we are only permitting for pick-up and delivery, based on successful trials. Yes, we do guarantee fertile eggs."

-Courtland from Coldbloods.com

If this is any consolation to anyone.
I still dont see why someone would want an egg, just buy a hatchling.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #34
Th3HiddenGecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by The NY Gecko
I still dont see why someone would want an egg, just buy a hatchling.
Maybe because they think they can get away with paying five bucks instead of 30 for a hatchling and hope that the egg lives.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:30 PM   #35
The NY Gecko
Then in that case its in my personal opinion that the person deserves to be slapped. Anyone agree or am I alone on that one?

Old 04-25-2006, 10:53 PM   #36
Gregg M
Did you girls and guys also notice that he had 31 eggs hatch on 6/13/04 alone.... I smell a big steaming pile of BS.....

Old 04-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #37
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
Did you girls and guys also notice that he had 31 eggs hatch on 6/13/04 alone.... I smell a big steaming pile of BS.....

I read the index page, that was enough for me.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:36 PM   #38
Milwaukee Reptiles
How nice it would be for 3 seperate clutches of over 20 eggs each to hatch the same day... Also most seem to be ~35 gram 2 year olds.... granted he doesn't list the day of the photo or the weighing, but still

Gotta love the date on this girl (just lends itself to the fact this is fake):

ID#: CB.WS.EMLG-03
Hatch Date: 12/34/56
Weight: 36.69 grams
Sex: Female
Price: $125.00

Old 04-26-2006, 12:39 AM   #39
KelliH
Quote:
Agreed, it would be a really good post there. Now where's that moderator when you need her....
Oh, I'm right here... exactly what do you need me for? If you are suggesting I move this thread to the BOI, that I will not do. Any of you are free to start a BOI thread on the company however. Ah, it looks as if one has been started :-) Thanks Gregg. Anything relevant should be posted in that thread.

Old 04-26-2006, 12:44 AM   #40
Milwaukee Reptiles
Thanks Gregg. And Kelli that was the suggestion but I was just giving you a hard time. Good to see you're on top of your game

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!