The Coolest - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
Robinsons
Talking The Coolest

Ok my sons have had the best night! They got to watch one of our corns shed from beginning to end. Up until now they had only been able to find the skin after they were done. It was so cool. We were checking them out before bedtime as we do for a little therapy for one of my kids and when we put Mozart back he was rubbing against the glass. I sort of reprimanded him and told him to quit trying to get out. Then we noticed he was rubbing against his rock and other things and watched as the skin started to fold over him. I know to most of you this is probably no big deal but to us it was. My husband even said I wish we had a video camera. Our oldest wants to be a herpetologist and these snakes are the beginning of his collection acquired in Feb. 06 Any who I ramble yet again. Way cool and I am so happy we got to see it!
Lorretta Robinson
Mom at the Robinson Zoo
2 Corn snakes * Mozart & Oak*
2 leopard Geckos * Blinky & Linky*
1 Yellow Belly Turtle * Harry*
1 Red eared Slider * Gunslinger*
1 Bearded Dragon * Stella*
1 Black Lab * Gwen*
1 Golden Retriever * Titan*
1 Black cat * Jade*
4 Humans * Derek, Lorretta, Michael & David*

Old 07-19-2006, 11:13 PM   #2
Otter_23
That is awesome. Now you have to get them producing because watching them pip their eggs is just as fun.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!