WANTED: female 3 foot argentine boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 06:57 PM   #1
Geckodude12
WANTED: female 3 foot argentine boa

hello , i am interested in a 3 foot long female argentine boa , high pink coloration is preferred. if its a few inches above , or a lil below , that will be alright , but i really want an animal around 3 feet so my male and her can grow at the same rate. send me ofers at Pythonluver12@aol.com. I really would like to trade my 3 foot female 100% het for anery boa for the argentine , would much rather this than paying cash. This girl is one of the cleanest colombians i have ever seen, she is amazing. the pict attached is of her.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2005, 07:30 PM   #2
ssscales
I just sent you some pics of a 32" female Argie I have and would be interested in trading. Email me if you are interested and I have a few questions on your female for trade.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread