NOT GUILTY?!?!?! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #31
zzzdanz
I'm quite sure the judge in this case knows all about manslaughter..She was found innocent.There's a reason for that...It wasn't manslaughter.

I'm sure we'll have some Fauna lawyers want to argue that....Can't argue with a Judge/Jury

Old 07-06-2011, 01:31 AM   #32
zzzdanz
I don't like it as much as the next guy, but it is what it is...I would like to see the person(s) responsible for the death of that little, girl shot between the eyes and tossed to the crabs.

I'ld bet $500 she ends up prego with-in a year....

Old 07-06-2011, 01:38 AM   #33
radera5
Right so you want Casey Anthony Shot like most of us do!! Glad we could come to an agreement

Old 07-06-2011, 01:39 AM   #34
radera5
I am just giving you a hard time at this point Dan. I know what you are saying I just think it is all BS like many people do.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:42 AM   #35
zzzdanz
I don't think people are looking at it with their heads, just their hearts....What if all her lies were to protect her Mom or Dad or who knows...we'll never know with any certainty she did it.

And yes if she without a doubt did it..I'ld buy the bullet

Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 AM   #36
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Wow..I wonder what you'ld feel if she was found guilty.....And yes,they really do need to test the water down there.
31 days, 3 bags, 3 pieces of duct tape, chloroform fumes in the trunk, and the computer searches.

PREMEDITATED MURDER.

But that's okay. I get that the jury didn't want to spend another month or more for the penalty phase if they socked her with a felony. Hell-they didn't want to be there in the first place!!

There's NO WAY they could have discussed everything that was presented!!

But there's a very SPECIAL ring of Hell waiting for the Whore.

And there's no damned jury...just ONE JUDGE. And He already knows EXACTLY what happened...and He'll be waiting.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:10 AM   #37
Cryssy
Dan, I agree and see your points.
Do I wish she was convicted? YES. But in the time we live in, there is no room for "string 'er up" justice. She went to trial, evidence was presented, holes were poked in the prosecutions case, she was judged, it was in her favor. The only people who truly know what happened are the ones responsible. Will her life be miserable? Definitely, the public has condemned her even if the court hasn't. And her afterlife? Well, we all know where she'll be spending it if what she's accused of is the truth.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #38
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryssy View Post
And her afterlife? Well, we all know where she'll be spending it if what she's accused of is the truth.
Not trying to turn this into a religious debate, but I do have to interject here: just because someone did something wrong, does NOT automatically condemn them to hell. Remember that there is no greater or lesser sin in God's eyes. "White" lies, murder, stealing a candy bar from the convenience store when you were 12, coveting the neighbor's sports car, etc....its all the same to the Big Guy, although its very difficult for us to share the same perspective. Actions alone do not dictate where you spend eternity. If so, no one would go to heaven because let's face it folks, we have all sinned! Thankfully, God doesn't judge us that way.

That said, I am in no way trying to make light of what has happened here. It fills me with a profound sadness that this little girl's murderer has not yet been seen justice. But I am not upset with the judicial system. After all, you cannot convict someone just because you "think" they did it. She probably did, but if the smoking gun that directly links her to ending her daughter's life isn't there, it isn't there. Its just the system we have.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #39
TripleMoonsExotic
I don't understand the argument being made that their was no evidence of anything. The defense stated it was an accidental drowning and she tried to hide it. She admitted to this happening under her supervision. MANSLAUGHTER in the least should have been issued.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #40
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post

Karma's coming for the Whore of Hopespring Drive, though.
I agree. OJ's in prison for a much lesser charge, Natalie Holloway's killer is imprisoned in Peru, JonBenet Ramsey's mom is dead from cancer,....
Casey should definitely watch her rear-view mirror.

As far as movie deals, it wouldn't be all that great without the crazy lies. She was guilty of lying and therefore not allowed to profit from that. It would be a tough story to tell without all the parts, but I'm sure she'll manage.

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!