* SEX * - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How long do you wait before having sex?
I'm going to wait until I'm married 21 8.64%
I want to take the time to be good friends first 53 21.81%
I don't have to spend forever getting acquainted, but I have to like them 90 37.04%
I'm going to get into any pair of jeans I can 22 9.05%
They give me quantity discounts on condoms at the pharmacy 23 9.47%
Don't talk with your mouth full 34 13.99%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2004, 03:37 PM   #41
Sybella
Oh no...that isn't a problem at all! LOL!!

Old 06-19-2004, 05:37 PM   #42
bcfos
No the problem is I had too much of a good time last night..

Now my old tired body is paying me back for making it do things it shouldn't be doing anymore.

Old 06-22-2004, 09:34 PM   #43
Sybella
Notice that no one wants to wait until they're married?? How sad is that!?! We're all sluts! LOL!!

Old 06-22-2004, 09:47 PM   #44
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
Notice that no one wants to wait until they're married?? How sad is that!?! We're all sluts! LOL!!

You know the social stigma of women who the moral majority deem "Loose"... Is that a double standard or what?? I mean no one says a man is "Loose" or a "Slut" if he sleeps with a hole bunch of women. But let it get out that a woman has and watch the stones fly..

Old 06-22-2004, 09:53 PM   #45
Sybella
That's right but we do look down on the men that do that.

On the flip side, if I had life to do over again, I would have waited until marriage. If you have no one or other experiences to compare to, how could you be disappointed, right?

I think our expectations are way too high sometimes, and our focus points aren't in the right places.

Old 06-22-2004, 10:00 PM   #46
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
That's right but we do look down on the men that do that.

On the flip side, if I had life to do over again, I would have waited until marriage. If you have no one or other experiences to compare to, how could you be disappointed, right?

I think our expectations are way too high sometimes, and our focus points aren't in the right places.

Wait till you are married? Not me !! I grew up in the counrty where there wasn't anything better to do than drink or have sex. Without those two activities it would have been a pretty boring time in my teens.

And I have learned not to expect greatness... No matter how much she talks and says how great she is I don't expect it to be true. The ones who talk it up usually can't preform worth a crap. But the ones who don't say anything will rock the world (Usually)...

Old 09-02-2004, 03:27 PM   #47
TooManyBurmese
I believe part of me wants to find "The One" and just settle the hell down and be done with it. I am painfully shy around new people and often come off as a standoffish bitch when introduced to new people. That makes dating very difficult.

Not to mention my personality drives men away screaming. I am a mechanic, I have several large snakes and dogs, I like to read a lot, don't watch TV unless it's Forensic Files (or similar shows), and I like nature and the outdoors. Sure there are guys who like a few of these things, but combine them all and then tell them I am a woman, and they run. Or I get them "in love" with me right away because "you're not like any other girl I have ever met". After a few dates, they realize they DO like every other girl they ever met, and I am just too..... not girlie.

This drives me into the arms of people like the one I am with now (at least til Saturday morning). Dumb, blonde, just looking for a deversion til they go back to school where they can find more diversions. Do I mind? No, not really. I like the great sex as well as anyone else. Will I miss them? Yes, but not to the point of tears.

I am a LTR girl, like many of the other girls that posted. I want someone to know my heart, mind, and body inside and out. I want to spoon, snuggle, argue over nothing for a while, take longer making up.

Why don't I look for that you ask? Well I do have standards. The males around here....... let's just say I wouldn't even touch that with....... anything, not even a pole ha ha. None of them have jobs, all live with parents, no car, no license, drug habits, drinking problems, not showered, and that funny look about them that makes you SWEAR their parents were related. Closely related. And even if I over looked ALL of that, there is not a spark of intelligence in any of them. I need that. The guy I was with for years was dumber than a brick. I need someone I can talk about books with at the very least!

I will shut up before I totally reveal it all ha ha.

Old 09-02-2004, 11:41 PM   #48
bcfos
Well seeing that I am yet once again swearing off women I am keeping myself under house arrest so I am not tempted.

Danni you have some good qualities but I can see why some men would be intimidated by you. I think it is cool you are a mechanic, good god I chase the Snap on man down faster than a hot blonde in a Jag. I am a certified tool freak. I have stuff at the house I will never use but it looks cool in the big Snap on tool box. Plus I had to fill the box up or what good is it? I do not work on my M or the Jeep(god rest her soul) but the T/A is my baby I did all by myself with help from my friend who is a mechanic. The only thing I farmed out on the T/A was the engine swap because going to a newer LS motor from the old 6.6 required a butt load of wireing and messing with the computer to get the idle controls right. That and I had a guy who owns a body shop paint it "Blurple" because I can't shoot paint worth a crap. I don't even know why I own a paint gun but I do and it fills in space on the shelf. But women who do things like you do for a living do intimidate some men. Then you have to add in what we all deal with reptile haters.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:13 AM   #49
TooManyBurmese
Snap On? No way. Overpriced and their air tools suck ass. I use Mac. I hate Matco too. Mac is better priced and I can run over my big gun, leave it in a puddle and it's fine. MB doesn't let us use air tools (except to take off wheels and other heavy duty stuff) so I have learned the fine art of ratcheting. Mac makes a ratchet with a lot more teeth, so more angles, and less turning needed. Mac also has smaller sized sockets (like 3.5mm and 4mm, which MB is famous for) and inverted torx, another famous MB piece of crap invention.

I guess I am lucky I can usually find a nice "other" to fill in the time between men who can handle a "real" woman hee hee.

Old 09-03-2004, 03:59 PM   #50
Sybella
I have very similar problems with meeting prospective dates, Danni, and understand completely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!