I am new here if you could Show me the ways... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-09-2004, 01:35 PM   #1
GaXX
I am new here if you could Show me the ways...

I am new here I have come from Kingsnake, i am sorry if that affends anyone! Anyways, if anyone could show me the ways of this site it would be very nice. Are there many fights on this forum? ( if not GREAT) I have seen some people that i saw from kingsnake i was just wondering how many people from kingsnake there are that were from there, If you could please tell me ?

Info on me-My name is Brandon . I am a male 15 years old, have had my two leos for about a year now. I have one male and one female. Male is a normal. Female a rain water (las vegas).

If anyone could introduce them selves to me it would be great thank you!

Old 06-09-2004, 02:05 PM   #2
Intense Herpetoculture
Hey Brandon, welcome to the fauna leopard gecko forum. While ever once in a while we do get into heated discussions, we settle down quickly. As for learning the ways of the forum just have fun pressing all the buttons you can, including the User CP button, that one has some neat stuff in it. We are quite a bit laid back in this forum and largely do not censor any of the posts (expect for those 4 letter words). We do try to encourage people to use the "Search" button for general inquires, so please try that one out. Oh, I forgot, I'm Justyn, one of the forum sponsors. Have fun!

Old 06-09-2004, 02:05 PM   #3
brianskibinski
I think a lot of people migrated her from KS, I know I did a while ago. If you do a search herer you'll find just how many people left to come here, and how many still use it occasionally (for the classifieds, ect). I would imagine the number of people that started on ks would be pretty high.

Old 06-09-2004, 02:06 PM   #4
josh06
Welcome!! This is a great site, with lots of knowledgeable people.

Old 06-09-2004, 03:06 PM   #5
Sybella
Brandon, It's completely different over here...you'll just have to read for a while and absorb it. You'll get a feel for things.

Old 06-09-2004, 04:22 PM   #6
Snakebyt
It is alot better over here than at KS, KS has been going downhill for years, i remember it starting with all the tremper albino controversy in like 2000 or somthing.. it has just went downhill since then. Glad i found this place, it is so much better over here, also alot more close knit IMO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!