Misc. Salt tank acces. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 01:58 PM   #1
guthwulf
Thumbs up Misc. Salt tank acces.

I have the following to trade 1 Aqua Master 400 Dual Filter Power Filter,1 Aqua Clear 500 Single Filter Power Filter,this is enough filtration to handle a 150+ gallons tank easily.

3 Power Head 301's again same 150+ tank 1 in the middle and 1 at each end.

15 or so dry coral pieces a good varity for same 150 gallon tank the center pecec weighs 10 lbs or so,also have a very nice grape furit size Red Pipe Ogran Coral,these are getting hard to find i have been told.

All of the above is in used condition but it all works.i am getting out of fish to make room for my reptiles.

What i am looking for in trade is a Snake i would like a juv. Hogg Island Boa,Juv. Emerald Tree Boa a snake that does get huge but good enough to handle 4-6 ft Max when grown.

Please E-mail me with any trades you have in mind i will respond to all

Also would love a German Giant Female Bearded Dragon at least 1 yr old,thanks

Mark markcarlson2003@msn.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread