For Sale Corucia Zebrata probable breeding pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 03-10-2023, 08:09 PM   #1
Matzejtel
Corucia Zebrata probable breeding pair

I have two beautiful Solomon Island Prehensile Tailed Skinks for sale in South GA. They are healthy, great eaters, have been in my care for about two years. CB, parasite free, clean bill of health. Both are gorgeous, one is friendly and one is shy. I am sure that the larger more green one is male, and 95% sure the smaller blueish one is female. She is just coming into breeding age and they have begun to show mating behavior, I can send videos of this. I have a full bioactive enclosure with over 3k invested which is also available. Mistking system, mercury vapor lights and deep heat projector, fogger, substrate, cleanup crew (dairy cows, blue and orange powder isopods, several varietes of springtails) and separate springtail cultures, cork rounds, everything you need. Price is pretty firm bc id almost rather keep them now that they may be expecting a baby soon. There are a lot of wild caught corucia coming in these days in poor health and they can be very hard to sex, so these prices are exceptional for a CB healthy breeding pair. Message me for more pics and videos, I meant to upload more on the original post but cant figure out how to add them now. One is camo green with light green stripes, the other is blueish green with baby blue stripes.

Enclosure all accessories and the pair of skinks -$2500
All accessories and the pair - $2000
Skinks only- $1500
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2023, 01:56 PM   #2
djhutc
Just checking to see if they are still available

Old 03-26-2023, 02:08 PM   #3
Matzejtel
Yes they are
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-14-2023, 11:46 PM   #4
jakemartin20
messaged you privately, interested if available.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!