Corn question pros only genetics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 12:24 PM   #1
Cornsnakepete
Corn question pros only genetics

I recently purchased a buitiful corn okatee baby from Toronto expo reptile show and I have questions concerning the genetics that was written on the container . The container said okatee het for albino which I get now it also said hey for albino sc poss abb f . Now my question is what does it mean from sc forced scaless or not and does poss mean possible whatever abb is and the f is female I understand. Any help would be amazing for my newbie butt thanks

Old 06-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #2
Cornsnakepete
Okatee het albino sc poss abb f

Old 06-15-2019, 05:14 PM   #3
Socratic Monologue
The animals I breed and vend at shows have some coding written on the labels that is best interpreted by me. Perhaps those abbreviations are obvious to corn breeders, but in all cases the labeling is best decoded by the breeder. Have you contacted that person?

Old 06-15-2019, 06:27 PM   #4
WebSlave
I would venture a guess that the "abb" might mean it comes from Lee Abbott's line of okeetees. But everyone has their own coding system, so this is nothing more than a wild guess on my part.

Old 06-15-2019, 06:48 PM   #5
Cornsnakepete
Ok thanks does the het for sc mean scaless do u think I’ll look into it more I was so excited when I got her I didn’t even see the vendor I bought from lol thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!