Frilled Dragons, 2 young adults and enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
RCivil
Frilled Dragons, 2 young adults and enclosure

These are two healthy Dragons with a great enclosure. i am told they are a male and female, but I am not sure. They are easy to handle, but they squirm a bit. No biting or even threats of biting. They eat fuzzies, superworms and crickets, but prefer fuzzies. The outside dimensions of the enclosure are 77H x 48W x 29D the inside is 56H x 45W x 28.5D. The whole thing is on wheels. There are 3 doors on the front and a very large door on the back. This comes with all the necessary lights, decor, and food and water dishes. You can email rcivil@comcast.net. Complete package only $400. Pickup only. Oregon City, OR (near Portland).
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
sonicwrxpa
i really wish i was closer i would deff buy

Old 03-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #3
RCivil
Thanks. i am definately selling for way less than I paid. I need tto make space for other critters. I am open to trading for Crested Gekos w/enclosure and/or female Panther Chameleons.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
nivek5225
What the #@$#$%#$%#$%?!?! LoL That is a great deal, I wish i were closer! Would you consider shipping the female???

Old 03-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
RCivil
I have never shipped live animals and I don't want to risk hurting them because of my own inexperience.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2010, 01:20 AM   #6
angelkitty
Man I wish I was in Oregon or close cause I have been looking for a pair of frillies. I have never done shipping either but I have had animals shipped to me. Hopefully you can get them a good home, they are beautiful and that cage is to die for!

Old 03-15-2010, 07:14 AM   #7
RCivil
Price reduced to $375!!! Is there no one from Oregon interested?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
sonicwrxpa
any chance you decided to ship

Old 05-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #9
RCivil
Sorry, they have been sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!