For Sale Diamond back terrapin (DBT) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-25-2023, 07:42 PM   #1
wuguizj
Diamond back terrapin (DBT)

I have three diamond back terrapin (DBT) ready to go. For the sake of work, I don't have time to take care of them. They are ranging from 1-2 years old. One of them is female concentric DBT and she is 2 years old and she is about 8 inches. Two male ornate DBTs, one is 1.5 years old and one is 1 year old. Both males are a bit more than 4 inches. Thriving feeding on greens, zoo med turtle diet, shrimps and insects. They are from $700-850.00 each plus shipping.

Shipping is priority overnight via FedEx. Shipping generally runs around $50.00-$80.00. Shipping varies depending on your location and weight/dimensions of the box. I accept payment through PayPal.

For additional pictures, shipping quote or questions please email me at didongdong88@gmail.com.

Please be aware of your local, state, and federal wildlife laws and regulations prior to your purchase. We will NOT knowingly send a shipment in violation of any local, state, or federal regulations. All turtle sold under 4 inches are for scientific, educational, research and display purposes only.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Tags
dbt, females and males, for sale