Few pics of some plants - Spring, 2022 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Flora > Flora General Discussions

Notices

Flora General Discussions This will cover anything and everything you all wish to discuss about plants.

Old 04-25-2022, 03:55 AM   #1
WebSlave
Few pics of some plants - Spring, 2022

Had the camera out for something else, and decided to walk around the yard and take some pics of some other stuff. Of course I couldn't pass up taking some pics of the venus fly traps. The pitched plants were blooming anyway, and I was RIGHT there....
Attached Images

Old 10-07-2022, 02:25 AM   #2
WebSlave
Well, I may have lost all those insectivorous plants I was growing. We have had a really bad dry spell here, hot and dry, and with everything else going on, I just couldn't check on them and add water as needed. Disappointing, but there were higher priorities that I had to tend to. It is all I can do to keep the citrus watered so we don't lose all those fruits.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!