CRESTED GECKO BABIES!! cheap for the holidays - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 04:02 AM   #1
critters4all
Warning! CRESTED GECKO BABIES!! cheap for the holidays

Hi All,

I currently have 5 baby crested gecko babies that are real red and rust colors and have a lot of Harlequin markings up for sale I am currently selling these for $60.00 each+shipping and will do quanity discounts. They are about 5 months old eating crickets with vitamins as well as various baby foods with T-rex vitamins mixed in. I am also possibly considering some trades for albino boas and Leachies. With the holidays here I could really use the money.I have also included a pix of one of my adult males that I am also looking to sell. I am asking $100.00 for him+shipping For more Details Email me at critters4all@aol.com. I have also included some pix of them. Thanks for looking Hank
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-01-2005, 11:28 PM   #2
rozdaboff
Cresteds

Hank,
Have you sold the babies yet? What is the best price you could do for the group?

Old 01-02-2005, 04:34 AM   #3
critters4all
Thumbs up They are still available!!

Rob,

No I still have these guys there are 4 total still available. If you want I can do the 4 of them for $200.00+Shipping. I also have this male still available. If you have any other Questions you can Email me at critters4all@aol.com. Thank You and have a great day!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread